Today's tea life begins from drinking JinJunMei

JinJunMei, produced from FuJian province. 
Today, what I am drinking is not so expensive. It is packaged by bag which can protect the tea from humidity.
Open the bag, the special flavor comes out soon. Very attractive, I can't help brew it soon.















I used 7g. Because my gaiwan is a little big.  Yes, I am considering to buy some small gaiwan like 50ml or around that capacity. Then 4-5g will be enough. To 1-2 person, that will be very suitable.

The amber color of the soup not comes from deeply brew tea. I just steep it around 3s.



Ok, I will stop here to enjoy my tea.

Below is brewing process published on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFMbmTVkAQo











评论

此博客中的热门博文

14 Big puerh tea mountains in XiShuangBanNa YunNan China ( 2/2 )

The Big 3 Puerh Tea Areas in YunNan province.