BiLuoChun Tea in this late afternoon. Location: Shanghai

After received this tea from supplier with very simple plastic bag, I didn't anticipate so much. So I left it in my storage box for a long while.
Because it is green tea and can't be kept so long like puerh tea which is the longer the better, so I decided to have a drink this afternoon.

* Some foreign tea lovers say that this is a classical package from Chinese domestic tea seller. 😅 I am also a Chinese domestic seller supplying every kind of Chinese tea to world wide. I use paper bag with aluminum film inside to keep the tea from humidity. 😎 So, when I resell this tea, I will repackage it like below.
P.S Please ignore the words on the right bag. It is just for reference.



Okay. Let's back to the topic of this time. The tea leaf looks still fresh. And the aroma is faint. I think the reason of the original plastic bag. It can't seal so well.


I rinse the tea leaf one time in my glass gaiwan. There is still not so high aroma of this green tea. I was a little curious even doubted if it is good tea or a very general tea like I thought.

From the 2nd steeping, the bitterness become obvious but retreated very soon around shorter than 5-8s. Then the huigan went out from around my tongue then extended to my deep throat after the 4th steep.
Intended to squeeze the rich content of the tea leaf quickly,  I steeped the tea leaf around 15s on 4th steep. Even though, this tea could still be steeped more than 10 times. Next time, I will try the limit of this tea in morning.

At the end, the yedi attached for every one's reference.



I have decided to put this tea on my store absolutely.  https://www.kingteamall.com/354-2/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

14 Big puerh tea mountains in XiShuangBanNa YunNan China ( 2/2 )

The Big 3 Puerh Tea Areas in YunNan province.